Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Client Services Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to advance their career in client services in our Commercial team. The purpose of this position is to build customer relationships, provide exceptional service and ensure that customers receive the testing services they need, when they need them and support business growth by identifying and securing new customers.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily client interactions and the end-to-end testing process for the customer
- Identify client needs and employ problem solving techniques to provide the right technical support
- Be an active member of the Client Services Team responsible for engaging new and existing clients in addition to driving strategies and tactics for growth in our business
- Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of the Client Services Team and operational efficiency
- Contribute to the success of Hill Laboratories by helping to improve processes, both internally and at the client interface
- Results driven
- Self-motivated and good time management
- A strong customer focus
- Great inter-personal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to operate effectively under pressure and to respond professionally to client challenges
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to communicating with internal and external clients
- A high degree of integrity and commitment to the company’s values
- Experienced in Customer Service and/or a Analytical testing services environment
- Comfortable working with a variety of systems in a fast paced environment
- Have at least two years’ experience within technical service or other customer facing role
- BSc. or equivalent qualification preferable
- Ability to demonstrate client relationships and technical background serving the primary sector
This position is a permanent position based in our Hamilton Head Office.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, click apply now via the link or on our website.
Please include a cover letter with your CV detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position and outlining your relevant experience.
Hill Laboratories – your path to a brighter future.