Laboratory Technician - Casual work
Hill Laboratories is an analytical testing laboratory and a 100% privately owned New Zealand company. We supply a broad range of analytical tests to domestic and international markets, and use the latest technologies to supply the most accurate and reliable results available.
We have current positions available for Technician’s to join our organisation on a casual basis.
The role will be quite varied and will include a range of lab housekeeping duties, sample registration, sample preparation, filtration, and conducting routine bench tests.
It would be preferable if the successful candidate had some analytical laboratory experience.
This position would suit a candidate who is looking to increase their range of laboratory skills, is very flexible with their time and is ready to work at short notice. Working hours are flexible and could range anywhere from Monday - Saturday 6.00am - 8.30pm. We will also consider candidates who are currently studying. Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Effective team player with good communication skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to work efficiently, accurately and independently
- Self-disciplined with proven ability to follow set procedures and take the initiative when necessary
- Has good attention to detail
- Takes pride in quality of work
- Be confident with computers
Job no: BHAH827284
Closing Date: Friday, 23 February 2018