Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Technician, Dispatch Centre
We have a great fixed term position (9 months) available within our busy Dispatch Centre team based in Hamilton. Our organisation offers comprehensive on the job training for our team members.
The hours for this position are Tuesday - Friday (10.00am - 6.30pm) & Saturday (8.00am - 4.30pm).
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing complex sampling kits for delivery/customer collection
- Liaising with our courier service, customers and Client Services Managers
- Receiving/storing inwards goods
- Monitoring stock levels/restocking when required
- Please note: Some lifting is required in this role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Understanding and meeting deadlines
- Strong focus on customer service
- Excellent phone manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Basic Word & Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a small team, but also autonomously
- Candidates with experience in logistics and dispatch are preferred
We are looking for a reliable, energetic, hard-working person with a positive can-do attitude to join our successful business.
OUR ORGANISATION & BENEFITS
Hill Laboratories is a commercial provider of analytical services to a wide range of customers in New Zealand and overseas. We provide an excellent environment for fostering and developing talent and enabling innovation in a family-friendly, values driven and mature New Zealand owned business.
Our staff gain value from a wide range of benefits such as job related learning and development opportunities, a career advancement framework, subsidised employee schemes as well as more holistic benefits such as social events and health initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, click apply now via the link or on our website.
Please include a cover letter with your CV detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position.
Job no: 573312a
Closing Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020